Journey to wellness today.
Dr. Lin believes that maintaining mental fitness and wellness is just as important as the treatment of mental illness. Minimal medications and a healthy lifestyle goes a long way!
Dr. Lin utilizes a “whole person” perspective to create collaborative patient-centered treatment plans.
Dr. Heather Lin Treats
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Swings and Irritability
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Social Anxiety
- Phobias and Fears
- Separation Anxiety
- Work-life Balance
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Adjustment Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Insomnia / Sleep-Wake Disorders
Individualized treatment recommendations from a biological, psychological, social, and spiritual perspective
Medication management with emphasis on restoring comfort while minimizing dosage and unwanted side effects Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Exposure Therapy, Lifestyle Coaching
Medication management with emphasis on restoring comfort while minimizing dosage and unwanted side effects
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Exposure Therapy, Lifestyle Coaching
HIPAA-Compliant Video Conferencing and Telephone Sessions
TestimonialsDr. Lin is very knowledgeable and has always listened to my needs. She is compassionate and caring and has always returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent psychiatrist.
– Anonymous, PatientTraining with Dr. Heather Lin at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, for our Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship was an amazing experience. She is super organized in her work, she is playful with the kids, and very professional with parents. She is a very supportive colleague, works well in a team atmosphere, and she is super-duper intelligent. 🙂 Based on my experience working with her, I would trust her to treat my own children and family members, and would highly recommend her to families that need a child and adolescent psychiatrist.
– Salvador Del Rosario, MD, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Kern Medical CenterShe is very warm and precise in her assessment. Allows the patient to vent and gives excellent suggestions.
– Anonymous, PatientDr. Lin is smart, caring, and trustworthy. I would bring my kids to her for help.
– Jenna Luu, MD, Adult Psychiatrist, Kaiser PermanenteDr. Lin was able to field a wide variety of diagnoses and issues with the population seeking psychiatric services at a major metropolitan hospital. She displayed compassion and sound clinical judgement.
– James R. Healy, PhD, Intake Counselor and Case Manager, Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterDr. Lin is warm, caring and efficient. Very easy to talk to.
– Anonymous, PatientTop qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity. Dr. Lin is an expert in her area of psychiatric specialization. She is not only skilled, she is talented with people—she knows how to communicate well and listen carefully to her patients.
– Niles Willits-Spolin, LMFT, Private Practice
Proudly Serving: Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, North Hollywood, Woodland Hills,Van Nuys, Northridge, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Valley Village, Valley Glen, Toluca Woods, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Topanga, Winnetka, Oak Park, Granada Hills, West Hills, Calabasas,Valencia, Santa Clarita, North Hills, Westlake Village, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Reseda, Simi Valley, Stevenson Ranch, Newbury Park, Sylmar, Hidden Hills, Lake Balboa, Moorpark, Glendale, Mission Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Ojai, Santa Barbara, Burbank, Pacific Palisades, Topanga, Santa Monica, Malibu.